Recommended for new or well maintained enthusiast vehicles. This service removes light swirls, marks and other defects and boosts the gloss and and clarity of the paint, before then being sealed in with a quality paint protection.
- Quality Pre-wash snow foam application to emulsify dirt and grime
- Three bucket safe wash method with cyclone grit guards and quality clean mitt wash
- Plush towel pat dried
- Pressurised warm air to remove entrapped water from awkward areas
- Wheels Cleaned faces, barrels and spokes ( wheels off detail is an Extras)
- Door shuts and door bottoms cleaned
- Full multi-stage decontamination of tar spots, ferrous particles and all other bonded contaminents
- Single-stage machine polish to remove lights swirls and defects boosting the colour, clarity and gloss of the paint
- Trim, bright work and tailpipes cleaned, polished and dressed where necessary
- Tyres cleaned and dressed – wet look or natural rubber optional
- Glass Cleaned inside and out
- Sealant or Wax applied
PAINT PROTECTION UPGRADES
GTECHNIQ CRYSTAL CERUM LIGHT TOPPED WITH EXOv3
hese two coatings combined offer light swirl resistance and great protection against chemicals, dirt, iron fallout, salts and oils. EXOv3 is a cutting edge top coat offering sensational water repellency, wet looking paintwork, and durability. It can be used on all painted surfaces including clear coat or matt finishes.
KAMIKAZE COLLECTION MIYABI COAT TOPPED OFF WITH KAMIKAZE COLLECTION ISM PRO HYDROCARBON COAT.
MIYABI COAT is a glass coat layer which offers significant swirl resistance and prevents contaminants from bonding to the treated surface. ISM PRO is a revolutionary, all-new formulation that is only available to Kamikaze Collection Certified Detailers. As an ideal top coat it offers extreme water repelling properties and an outstanding candy gloss shine that is only surpassed by the ENREI coating.
KAMIKAZE COLLECTION ENREI COAT
A highly developed state of the art two-stage sealant offering the ultimate in protection and gloss whilst significantly increasing the hydrophobic (water beading) properties of the finish. This in turn removes the risk of any water spotting occurring. It has a thick, layered effect which when cured forms a smooth, extremely hardwearing film. ENREI COAT is only available to professional detailers who have attended the Kamikaze Collection training day ensuring that the application is performed correctly, preserving the performance of this outstanding product.
Kamikaze collection Zipang Coat
- Highly hydrophobic – dirt, oils & grime are repelled
- Self-healing properties help keep paintwork ‘as new’ for longer
- Sunshine or warm water will activate self-levelling (semi self-healing)
- Produces an optically clear, candy-gloss shine
- Durability of 2-3 years
- Can be used on both painted surfaces and plastic trim
- Designed, developed, and intended for professional-use only*